Thursday 3 November 2011

Small update, BIG NEWS

So! Those of you who know Min, (or have heard one of my thousand stories about ‘my twin’) might know that he’s engaged and getting married in February! This means I’ll be coming back sooner than expected!
I’m not yet quite sure about whether or not I’ll be coming back to Uganda after the wedding but it’s looking likely that I’ll stay in the UK and begin that life as hopefully most of the big jobs I came to help with will be finished by then. However, the whole thing is something I’ll be thinking and praying a lot about next week when I’m off away on my week’s trip to the West so please do be praying with/for me! I’m keen to attempt the minimal backpacker look, so won’t have my computer.

So! You’ll be seeing me sooner than you’d expected! All of a sudden, I’m over halfway!

2 comments: